What to create?

I was playing around and embroidered this Monagram and have been wondering what to do with it so thought I would share the steps of creating something ( Not sure what ) but wait and see . hehe
Found some bits of lace and trims that I liked with it and just got a couple of off cuts of curtain material from our local fabric shop . I always buy ends of rolls as they are a lot cheaper and you can use them for making pillows,bags table runners etc. Just got an extra 3 rolls and each one is only $10 so is good to use when you are playing around.
I am not sure whether any of you are like me but this is how I love to create . Just to start with an idea or a piece of fabric, button,trim etc and go from 1 step to another and then before you know it you have made something original and unique and loved the journey.I love the element of surprise when you work this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment